Prepare for Your Appointment
This information is available in the following languages:
Get Ready to Renew Your Coverage
What to Prepare for Your Appointment
- If you are enrolled in health insurance, have your health insurance card
- If you received your Minnesota Health Care Programs Renewal form, have your renewal form
- Date of birth for everyone in household (not just those applying)
- For non-citizens who are applying for health insurance, have your Permanent Resident card or other immigration documents
- If anyone in your household is offered insurance through an employer, please ask your supervisor or HR contact to fill out this form: Appendix A – Health Coverage from Jobs form
- Pay stubs from the past 30 days that show income of all family members who are employed
- If you are self-employed, have your most recent tax return
- If you have another source of income, such as unemployment or social security, have verification documentation
Portico will send you an appointment reminder by email or text message.
If you scheduled a phone appointment, your MNsure Navigator will call you at the scheduled time and at the number that you provided. Our incoming phone number will appear as 651.603.5100.
If you selected an in-person appointment, see your appointment reminder for instructions or reference our community enrollment locations page for more information.
Need to reschedule or cancel? Use the link in your appointment reminder or call us at 651.489.2273.