Upcoming Training Sessions
Training For a Better Future
Our training sessions are designed from the Navigator perspective and based on collective experience and knowledge collected in assisting thousands of clients in applying through MNsure.
Our most popular training series, Navigator Bootcamp, is now available online.
Our content experts provide assister organizations interactive online training tailored to your organization’s specific needs.
Navigator Bootcamp offerings include:
- Application Assistance (2 hour training)
- Household Composition (1.5 hour training)
- Determining Household Income (1.5 hour training)
- Health Care Programs for Immigrants (2 hour training)
- Qualified Health Plans (1 hour training)
What to expect:
- A pre-training phone call to discuss your organization’s needs, questions and populations served
- Expert navigator trainers
- Real-life examples
- Reference guides
- On-going support
- CEUs are available
- Complimentary access to Assister Connect, a moderated community board with practical resources and over 500 peer navigators